Resistores de alto voltaje
RESISTORES DE ALTO VOLTAJE DE REO
Resistores que soportan tensiones elevadas y temperaturas altas.
Como consecuencia de su ámbito de uso, los resistores de alto voltaje están sujetos a exigencias especiales.
Por tanto, se demanda una seguridad de funcionamiento y una vida útil máximas además de una resistencia extrema frente
a condiciones meteorológicas adversas.
Los resistores de alto voltaje de REO se someten a los siguientes ensayos:
• Ensayo climático de fluctuaciones
• Ensayo de vibraciones y golpes, ensayo simulado de vida útil
• Medición de calentamiento propio
• Ensayo de alta tensión
• Medición de aislamiento
REOHM series 155
Max. continous power: 3.000 W
- Valores de resistencia: 0,5 - 1440 Ohm
- Potencia constante: 500 - 3500 W
- max. operating voltage: 900 - 4200 V
Due to their high protection class up to IP66, the resistors of the REOHM 155 series are particularly suitable for aggressive environments.Better heat dissipation and better dynamic behaviour of the resistors have been achieved by filling heat conducting material surrounding the wound body. The resistors of the series 155 are available as braking resistors, charging resistors or high-voltage resistors.
As BW (Braking resistor)
When an electric machine operates as a generator (Electromotive brake), the braking resistor protects the machine from a voltage rise in the intermediate circuit. The current reduces als the speed of the machine.
As R (Charging resistor, damping resistor, filter resistance, etc.)
The charging resistor is a current limiting resistor for the charging and discharging of capacitors and limitates for example the current flowing into the intermediate circuit capacitor inrush current. For this the device must be designed for a high single pulse energy and nominal voltage. The inductance of the resistor contributes to limit the inrush current, so wirewound resistors are the right choice.
As high-voltage resistors
REO high-voltage resistors are designed, produced and certified especifically for the railway technology. The specially designed winding technology allows a higher withstand voltage due to the spatial separation of the wires. The use of railway-compatible and high quality materials, together with the complete encapsulation in profile design allows protection ratings up to IP66.
Maximum energy with minimum space
- This unit is very compact with high power
- Suitable for IP 65 applications
- Capacity can be doubled by fan that is provided with screw thread
- In case of failure of resistor, this will become highly re-sistive
- Test voltage: 2,5 kV AC (at 900 V rated voltage)
- With temperature switch
- Cover for protection against high surface temperatures
REOHM series NTT R D 158
Max. continous power: 2600 W
- Valores de resistencia: 0,1 - 1 Ohm
- Potencia constante: 100 - 1210 W
- max. operating voltage: 4200 V
The resistor NTT RD 158 is a water-cooled damping resistor, which is used for traction in railway applications. The resistor is used in series with filter capacitors in the 1.5 kV and 3 kV DC network.
For this purpose, the device must be designed for a high single pulse energy and nominal voltage. The inductance of the resistor contributes to limit the inrush current - here are wirewound resistors the right choice.
The advantage of the resistance unit NTT R D158 is that 4 damping resistors are housed in one unit. This means a compact construction and low cost when connecting the resistor.
REO high-voltage resistors are designed, produced and certified specifically for the railway technology. The specially designed winding technology allows a higher withstand voltage due to the spatial separation of the wires. The use of railway-compatible, high quality materials, together with the complete encapsulation in profile design lead to protection classes up to IP 65.
Maximum energy with minimum space
- Continuous output: 2600 W
- Max. operating voltage: 4200V
- Resistance value: 0,1 - 1Ohm
- Average pulse load: 1x per hour 20kWs - within 100ms
- Maximum pulse load: 20x per year 120kWs -within 20ms
- Protection class: IP00-IP65
- Other ratings upon request
components for wind power generationREO components for wind power generation Safe application for onshore and offshore installationsDescargar